SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- State Profiles Fiscal Year 2014 Edition Released
- New SIECUS Controversy Report
- Summer Recap Before Congress Returns to DC
- Message from the Board: SIECUS NYC Moving to DC
- SIECUS Releases 2015 Sex Ed State Legislative Round-Up
- SIECUS Action Alert: We're Not Fooled!
- Congress Takes Key Step toward Renewing Education Legislation
- OAH Announces Second-Round of TPPP Awards
- Congress Progresses Harmful Funding Bills: SIECUS Statement and Resources
- Act Now! Congress Seeks to Gut TPPI and Triple AOUM Funding
- Congress Extends PREP, Increases AOUM Funding
- House Health Funding Bill Extends PREP
- New FOA Released and Continued Call for Reviewers
- The President’s FY 2016 Budget Shows Strong Support for Effective Adolescent Sexual Health Promotion Programs
- Fiscal Year 2015 Funding Opportunity Announcements
- FY 2015 Bill Maintains Funding Levels, Includes AOUM Policy Rider