SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- FY 2015 Bill Maintains Funding Levels, Includes AOUM Policy Rider
- A Cache of Controversy: SIECUS' New Controversy Database
- Controversies in Sexuality Education: 2013-14 in Review
- SIECUS Releases Fiscal Year 2013 Edition of the State Profiles!
- Congress Extends Federal Funding Past Elections
- HHS Updates Evidence-Based Program List, Still Fails to Consider Program Content
- CDC Releases 2013 YRBS Data
- Leading Sexual Health Organizations Release National Teacher Preparation Standards for Sexuality Education
- Creating a Sexually Healthy America: SIECUS Strategic Plan 2012-2016