SIECUS affirms that sexuality is a fundamental part of being human, one that is worthy of dignity and respect. We advocate for the right of all people to accurate information, comprehensive education about sexuality, and sexual health services. SIECUS works to create a world that ensures social justice and sexual rights.
If you are a member of the media and have questions, comments, or would like more information on SIECUS, please contact Monica Rodriguez at (212) 819-9770 ext. 305.
Click here for past releases.
- Congress heads home, make sure they #HearOurVoice
- This is Not Normal but it's Not New
- Stand in Solidarity
- We're Grateful
- Four More Months of Federal Funding
- Eight New Sex Ed Laws in Six States
- SIECUS Statement on the 2016 Election Results
- Congress Passes Short-Term Funding Bill
- New! State Profiles FY2015 Edition
- CDC Report: First National LGB Student Health Survey
- 2016 State Legislative Round-Up
- House Appropriations Committee doubles-down on abstinence-only
- New! PrEP Education for Youth-Serving Primary Care Providers Toolkit
- Supreme Court Upholds Right to Abortion
- CDC Releases 2015 YRBS Data
- Senate Advances FY 2017 Health Funding Bill